Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

:0000 I WAITED SO LONG FOR A NEW EPISODE HYPEEEEE

ProfessorSoap responds:

I'm sorry it took me two years!

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

DUDEEEE :0000 This is amazing!!!

Garfield meets Westworld Garfield meets Westworld

Nice :D
Love how you captured the style of the trailer and made it funny at the same time!

Chat Foncé : Petite Adventure Chat Foncé : Petite Adventure

Very fun little game good job! :D

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

If I didn't know any better I would honestly think this was stolen code from INK which has a similar game play mechanic but INK actually feels polished and is a full game, this feels more patched together in my opinion. It's too similar and even though it's supposed to be like a endless runner the mechanic is just too similar to me.

I would just say try and come up with some new game mechanics to use, you seem to be alright at coding so just use that on a more original idea.

I'm not trying to be harsh in any way just saying something more original would probably be more popular! Thanks for reading my review.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey thanks yeh i basically used INk as a reference because i was a big fan and i wanted to see how well i could replicate its mechanic but in an endless runner game. INK was made in GameMaker whereas i use Unity so i was up for the challenge :)

I will be updating the game at some point but im off for 2 weeks so im unable to make changes untill i get back :/

Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0 Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0

It's really good other then maybe some polish and some bugs might need kinked out! Good job! I look forward to playing a complete version.

The Dead Silence The Dead Silence

Sounds great! I would love to use this for a little game I'm making if that's ok!

Sylentium responds:

Sure thing.

techoz techoz

This is great! May I use this for a little game I'm making?

finicalprickle responds:

sure

Passing the Time Passing the Time

9999999999 outa 10 - IGN

Love it!

Inkling workforce Inkling workforce

Love this so much! :D

Coco Bandicoot Coco Bandicoot

Werll drawn I love the line art and the cell shading keep it up! :D

Are you determined to give us candy? Are you determined to give us candy?

I love it! So many Newgrounds people and references and the Undertale theme fits so well! Thanks for including me too! :D

ScepterDPinoy responds: