Chat Foncé : Petite Adventure Chat Foncé : Petite Adventure

Very fun little game good job! :D

COLOUR RUSH COLOUR RUSH

If I didn't know any better I would honestly think this was stolen code from INK which has a similar game play mechanic but INK actually feels polished and is a full game, this feels more patched together in my opinion. It's too similar and even though it's supposed to be like a endless runner the mechanic is just too similar to me.

I would just say try and come up with some new game mechanics to use, you seem to be alright at coding so just use that on a more original idea.

I'm not trying to be harsh in any way just saying something more original would probably be more popular! Thanks for reading my review.

JmPrsh153 responds:

Hey thanks yeh i basically used INk as a reference because i was a big fan and i wanted to see how well i could replicate its mechanic but in an endless runner game. INK was made in GameMaker whereas i use Unity so i was up for the challenge :)

I will be updating the game at some point but im off for 2 weeks so im unable to make changes untill i get back :/

Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0 Le Chat Foncé: A proper Sequel - Alpha 1.0

It's really good other then maybe some polish and some bugs might need kinked out! Good job! I look forward to playing a complete version.

-Charlie

Not a Clone Demo Not a Clone Demo

Its really fun! If it comes out on iPhone I'll have to get it!

Climber Guy Climber Guy

Nice dude!

blit-blat responds:

Thank you! :)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

It's good but no monsters are showing up :(

HALF-LIFE 2D HALF-LIFE 2D

I don't see how this is anything like Half Life. Honestly this is really nothing like Half Life at all and should probably have a different title. I thought one of your game would be kinda good but i was actually extremely disappointed.

Its not that hard to make a good game. If you want to make a good shooter get something like Unity or Adobe Flash.

I think you could make good games and I cant wait to see what you come up with next. Just keep trying.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Thanks to everyone for participating! Had a lot of fun helping with this, and I have to say everything turned out pretty good! :D

Wasted Sky Wasted Sky

This is so cool :D

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Very fun and over all really well made! good job! :D