Being Social Being Social

Love you're stuff I've been waiting to see new animations from you! :D Everything about your animations on here is great keep it up can't wait to see more! :3

Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake Sloof's Supershop - The Meteorite Milkshake

:0000 I WAITED SO LONG FOR A NEW EPISODE HYPEEEEE

ProfessorSoap responds:

I'm sorry it took me two years!

Shovel Knight Anime Opening Shovel Knight Anime Opening

DUDEEEE :0000 This is amazing!!!

Garfield meets Westworld Garfield meets Westworld

Nice :D
Love how you captured the style of the trailer and made it funny at the same time!

new phone new phone

XD This is just so true!!

tylerghardin responds:

haha! i couldn't believe people could act that way

POKÉMON GO GET A LIFE (Pokémon Go Song) POKÉMON GO GET A LIFE (Pokémon Go Song)

Nice! I am honestly getting tired of all the Pokemon Go animations but this one is good.

A Naked Midget Thinks He's Helping A Naked Midget Thinks He's Helping

Dude this honestly needs work. You need to get a little better at animating honestly. It wasn't even a minute long, the animation and lines were lackluster to say the least, and honestly I didn't find it funny or entertaining in any way.

I'm not trying to get on a personal level here or anything but your animation needs some work.

-Charlie

*Don't get all mad at me about this, since I'm just giving a general opinion here. Not trying to make you mad.*

Popcorn Please! Popcorn Please!

Dude this is great! :D This is the kind of thing I would like to see before a movie plays XD

-Charlie

Pokemon GO in SPACE (Animation / Cartoon) Pokemon GO in SPACE (Animation / Cartoon)

Dude, if I'm being honest here, you need to try to improve a little bit. You use way too many tweens and the lip sync definitely needs work too. You have the ability to create content quickly, to you should move your detail and frame by frame skills up to level it out. Also I feel like to post to often. take like 2 to 3 weeks and make something 4 or 5 minutes long, and do almost no tweens, since then look unprofessional. I an not trying to hurt your feelings or anything like that but even if you say you don't I know you understand what I'm saying here.

-Charlie

GET OFF THE STAGE! GET OFF THE STAGE!

It's ok I guess but it is definitely to short. This is the kind of thing that goes on Youtube not Newgrounds

theanimationwheel responds:

It was just a stupid experiment i tried in my room. Plus, YouTube doesn't loop unless you left click on the video, but not all people are on computers.